What is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist?
Dr. Steve believes that every child deserves a place where they feel welcome, safe, and respected. Visiting a dental office should never be a scary or intimidating experience. Loudoun Pediatric Dentistry strives to be a welcoming dental office for you and your child, offering friendly staff, video games & toys, and a team that sincerely cares about the well-being of your child. Dr. Steve has learned through his extensive pediatric training, as well as his experiences as a father, that when you gain a child’s trust you gain a relaxed, cooperative patient.
Establishing a Dental Home
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry has counseled that in order to prevent dental problems, your child should see a dentist when the first tooth appears or no later than the first birthday. Primary, or “baby”, teeth are important for many reasons. Not only do they help children speak clearly and chew appropriately, they also aid in forming a path that permanent teeth can follow when they are ready to erupt. Taking care of these primary teeth will help to prevent dental problems later in life, and learning how to take care of your teeth at a young age will help give your child a lifetime of healthy habits.
Loudoun Pediatric Dentistry pledges to:
- Provide the highest quality of care that meets the standards of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and other relevant governing agencies.
- Improve the oral health care of infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs.
- Provide dental care to your child with the utmost compassion, treating your child as we would our own.
- Provide dental services in a timely and friendly manner.
- Be responsive to your suggestions and concerns.
- Be good community citizens, respectful of the environment, and a friendly neighbor to the surrounding businesses and communities.