Welcome back! We are open & ready for your child’s overdue check up!
Here at Loudoun Pediatric Dentistry, we feel privileged to be your child’s dental care provider. We are committed to providing an environment that is safe for both you and our staff as we navigate through this unprecedented time!
What are we doing to ensure patient and staff safety during the COVID pandemic?
As health-care providers, our team is trained and up-to-date on both OSHA and CDC guidelines for infection control. Our staff are screened daily and use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as caps, gowns, masks/respirators, face shields and gloves.
We are also following the recommendations from the American Dental Association’s Advisory Task Force focusing on providing the most up-to-date COVID-19 standard of care for dental practices during the Pandemic:
- Pre-screening patients with COVID-19 questionnaire before they arrive
- Providing touchless hand sanitizers with 70% or greater isopropyl alcohol for use throughout the office
- Checking that all patients and accompanying adults are wearing face cover or provide to those that arrived without one
- Checking patient’s and accompanying adult’s temperature with non-contact infrared thermometer
- Disinfecting all possible contact areas using products that meet or exceed EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV2
- Equipping each treatment room and patient chair True HEPA Filter- Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens including bacteria, pollen, mold spores, dust, pet dander, microbes, and smoke
What should I do if my children missed their check-up?
It has never been more important to maintain your children’s oral health! Please contact our office and let us get that check-up appointment scheduled for you.
The frequency of our children snacking throughout the day has increased since we have been in quarantine. Limit the amount of snacks and drinks your children eat and drink that are high in carbohydrates (crackers, cookies) or are acidic (soda). Since many of us now have additional time on our hands, we want to make sure we are helping our children brush at least twice a day for two minutes and floss every night.
Feel free to reach out to our friendly staff with any questions or concerns you may have! We are here to support your children to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile!
Stay safe and healthy and hope to see you soon!
Dr. Steve and staff