Visit Our Office With Confidence
As part of our COVID – Safety pledge, we are committed to maintaining best in class safety standards and providing you with ongoing pediatric oral health education, helping you feel safe and empowered when it comes to your children’s dental care.
We are here to help you take steps to restore your day-to-day activities. In line with our COVID – Safety pledge, we developed several new safety protocols to help you and your children return to oral health activities in a safe, clean environment in alignment with our state’s guidelines. Here’s what that looks like for you.
Enhanced Safety Standards
As dentists, we are infection control experts. We’ve further enhanced our top-notch safety standards to reflect the latest guidelines from the CDC, ADA and our state and local authorities. This is what we are doing to help keep you, your children and our staff safe:
- Staff training: Our doctors, dental assistants, and office staff underwent extensive safety training to practice enhanced universal precautions and known COVID exposure protocol. We remain up to date as new guidelines are released and will continue to train our staff accordingly.
- Elevated infection control: We elevated our infection control standards in accordance with new guidelines from the ADA and CDC, including thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- PPE for all staff: All staff members will be wearing enhanced PPE in accordance with CDC & ADA recommendations, including n95 masks, face shields, and gowns.
- Pre-Screening: All patients will be asked several screening questions prior to coming in for appointments.
- Contactless check in & out: You may check-in and check-out without needing to stop by the front desk.
We Are Here to Accommodate All Your Children’s Oral Health Needs
Now, more than ever, it is important to consider how your children’s oral health directly impacts their overall health and to make sure you don’t miss or delay important appointments.
Your family can visit our office with confidence – your children’s safety and dental health are our top priorities, and they can continue to receive all their needed dental care without fear or concern.
Contact us today for any questions or to schedule your appointment. We look forward to welcoming you back in the office!